Exceptions & Warnings#
- class elastic_transport.TransportError(message, errors=())#
Generic exception for the ‘elastic-transport’ package.
For the ‘errors’ attribute, errors are ordered from most recently raised (index=0) to least recently raised (index=N)
If an HTTP status code is available with the error it will be stored under ‘status’. If HTTP headers are available they are stored under ‘headers’.
- class elastic_transport.TlsError(message, errors=())#
Error raised by during the TLS handshake
- class elastic_transport.ConnectionError(message, errors=())#
Error raised by the HTTP connection
- class elastic_transport.ConnectionTimeout(message, errors=())#
Connection timed out during an operation
- class elastic_transport.SerializationError(message, errors=())#
Error that occurred during the serialization or deserialization of an HTTP message body
- class elastic_transport.SniffingError(message, errors=())#
Error that occurs during the sniffing of nodes
- class elastic_transport.ApiError(message, meta, body, errors=())#
Base-class for clients that raise errors due to a response such as ‘404 Not Found’
- class elastic_transport.TransportWarning#
Generic warning for the ‘elastic-transport’ package.
- class elastic_transport.SecurityWarning#
Warning for potentially insecure configurations.